Two Valve Renegade (2VR) ProCharger Dedicated Drive Bracket Systems
- Industry’s first dedicated supercharger drive bracket system for 2-valve mod motors
- Dedicated drive and tensioners help eliminate belt slippage
- Engineered, built and tested in the USA by House of Boost
- CNC machined, billet T-6061 aluminum brackets
- Capable of supporting 1000+ horsepower and boost levels above 30 psi
- Retains factory accessories on 6 rib belt: power steering, alternator, a/c, and water pump
- Easy bolt-on upgrade for your existing supercharger system, with no head unit modifications needed
- Also available for purchase with a new head unit
- Simple installation and retains OEM cooling systems: fan, radiator, overflow tank and accessories
House of Boost developed a centrifugal supercharger bracket system for Ford 2-Valve mod motors. Hailed as the 2VR (Two-Valve Renegade) system–this is the last bracket and belt you’ll ever have to buy for your supercharged 1999-2004 Mustang. Constructed from T-6061 billet aluminum using state of the art equipment and quality materials, the 2VR system was designed, built, and tested at House of Boost with both the average street enthusiast AND the serious track racer in mind.
The 2VR system was engineered to resist flexing under extreme racing conditions, yet still be as lightweight as possible. Utilizing a dedicated drive system for a supercharger eliminates the belt slip, belt shredding, and belt squeak associated with higher horsepower applications. What sets this system apart is the use of an ultra-strong tensioner and OEM idler pulleys, able to stand the test of time–and extended mileage.
This bracket system can be purchased as a simple bolt-on upgrade for your existing supercharger system, or with a new supercharger head unit straight from the manufacturer. Polished or satin options available, as well as custom an A/C line option for those who wish to stay cool during highway cruising (email for pricing and info). Requires the use of ATI Performance Balancer.
Included in Bracket System:
- Brackets, Tensioners, Hardware, Spacers, Power Steering Reservoir Bracket
- 6-rib and 8-rib Serpentine Drive Belts
- ATI Performance Balancer = $415 (required)
- A/C Line Option = $240
Product Code: HOB-F01000